SMD created social media graphics for Terri Schiavo’s Life & Hope Network
By Shawn Magee in New Projects,Recent News,Social Media,Website Design
SMD assisted the Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network with a social media campaign focused on two key goals:
- To increase the amount of users interacting with the Network’s social media accounts.
- To raise awareness for the sanctity of ALL lives. “Life should be protected from contraception to natural death”
The campaign is still ongoing and will feature new graphics in the upcoming future.
The social media graphics can be found on the Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Networks Facebook page.
See the ads
More about the Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network
The Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group dedicated to helping persons with disabilities and the incapacitated who are in or potentially facing life-threatening situations. Incorporated in 2001 to fight for the life of Terri Schindler Schiavo, the focus of Terri’s Life & Hope Network now and in the future is to help others avoid tragedies that reflect what Terri endured.
Therefore, the Terri Schiavo Life & Hope Network has set a course to address the following objectives:
- Establish the Network as the authoritative, indispensable resource for patients and families facing life-threatening situations.
- Partnering with care centers by providing assistance for brain injured individuals and support for their families.
- Establishing Terri Schiavo Neurological Life & Hope Centers to provide care for brain injury survivors and support for their families.
- Increasing the referral network of professionals and organizations that are dedicated to advocate, protect and provide care for people with cognitive disabilities and their family.